INTERNET/FM: FM lists

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Jascha Ruesseler wrote:

> Before is is too late: does anyone know about good websites for
> introducing me to FM-DX, especially station info (lists) and
> introductory files ?

	Jascha!

    If You are looking for links to FM stationslists, please check out
my WEB page, the FM&TV DX WEB Page at http://www.sci.fi/~bkl  On the
linkpage You will find links to different European countries FM lists,
available are also lots of FM and TV logs and information about recent
Es conditions.

		73 de BKL

--
  Bo-Kristian Lindqvist - " BKL"  Email:  bkl@xxxxxx