[HCDX]: WCMQ 1700

I realize that this is a redundant post, however, the new expanded
band station WCMQ on 1700 has been heard here for the past few nights
with an excellent signal. Spanish programming, (a mix of news & music
with an english ID heard @ 0500 UTC, followed by the ID in SS. Cannot
wait for some of these newer expanded band stations to hit the airwaves.
Saw a post on here from someone hearing this one in Germany, amazing!
The signal was powerful enough to cover up the TIS station from JFK
airport which is just a short distance from me. It's very hard for me
to hear much DX in my area. I'm only a few miles from the Meadowlands,
where many towers for the NY stations are situated, i.e. WQEW, WINS,
even
1660 WJDM tower has moved into this area recently.

So when I'm able to grab a new one its really a big deal for me!
Hopefully one day I'll be able to hear some transatlantic DX.
I always drool over Mark Connelly's posts!

Best wishes,
Gary Wilt-N.J.

Lowe HF-150
Kenwood R-5000