Re: [HCDX]: Help With Dead Carrier

> I'll be forever grateful if anyone can tell me what this "interference"
>might be - it's worse than doorbell transformer or light dimmer switches!!
> Thanks,

Hi  John,
take a portable receiver and make some tests to see where in your rooms
reception is worst - as the built-in directional ferrite antenna is working
on your most disturbed frequency of 289 kHz, you should be able to detect
the noise source.
You may want to switch off the fuse for all your rooms, so you can easily
check whether the source is within your appartment/house at all.

Good luck!

73s,
Willi

     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx