Re: [HCDX]: Solomon Islands 5020

Hi Christoph and list:

> >Solomon Islands' SIBC Honiara heard on 5020 kHz on Nov. 6. S/on at
> >1900: I/S with drums and pipes, NA, garbled ID. Faded out at 1920.
> >Weak. No signals from Niger. New country for me.
>
> For me also, Fabrizio. BUT who received a verifcation from Honiara
> in the last years??
> Two reports from last Dec and January with no answer...

| SLM  SIBC Honiara   5020 | C,L,sched/$  | 230d

This is what I received in August. Also Martin Elbe received his QSL
in approx the same time.

Recently my mail to the list has been send as uucp@xxxxxxxxxx
This was due to a mistake by the provider who told me he has correted
it. The address indeed is jst@xxxxxxxx and should be in the header now
My apologies to those who have been confused

Good luck and 7030's de

--
Joachim Stiller in Central Germany
editor of DSWCI's ute-shack