[HCDX]: PIRATE CONTEST

hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx

Free Radio Info			Radio Bubenfunk
Postfach 520112			Postfach 220342
D-44027 Dortmund			D-42373 Wuppertal

Pirate Contest 1997/98
----------------------

FREE RADIO INFO in cooperation with RADIO BUBENFUNK
proudly announces its Pirate Radio Contest for 1997/98 :

This contest is held from December 20, 1997 00:00 UTC
until January 4, 1998 at 2400 UTC.

The aim of this contest is of course undoubtly to hear as
much of those Pirate Radio Stations as possible in the above
given time and data range.

The allowed and desired frequency range is 3900-7500 kHz.

The contest fee is announced as 10 DEM.

Pleae note, that we don't count QSO-stations at all !

The final dateline for your submissions to this contest
is January 10, 1997. The date of the postmark counts.

Every participant get a certificate and takes part in a
tombola of gifts, in the same way we'll give a few cups
away!
Participants in this contest can forward their reports
free of charge via the QSL-bureau of FREE RADIO INFO.
But please remember to include enough return postage
for the FR-stations.

There are no contest-forms to fill in for the contest,
everyone has to design and use its own list. But the list
has to include the followings columns :

Stationname
Date
Time of Transmission (UTC)
Frequency of transmission
Reception quality in SINPO code
Details of reception (at least 15 min)

Every logged FR-station counts 10 points, 50 extra bonus
can be achieved by hearing a transmission of FREE RADIO
INFO and/or RADIO BUBENFUNK.

More Informations can be obtained from FREE RADIO INFO
or RADIO BUBENFUNK (mail addresses given above)

Of course you can even use the FREE RADIO INFO hotline
that is open every day from 1900-2100 UTC, on sundays
even longer, from 0900-2100 UTC.

Telephone / Fax : ++49-203-494498 (ev. answering machine)

We wish all the participants in the contest a lot of fun
with their work, a splendid reception and good luck at all!

FREE RADIO INFO                        RADIO BUBENFUNK
E-mail questions should be sent to schoech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx