Re: [HCDX]: LOG: MW

I believe Piet heard a portion of the album "Cruisin' 1966".  Back in the
early 1970's someone released a series of albums which were simulated
airchecks of famous top 40 stations, each album featuring the songs and
commercials for a particular year.  The 1966 edition of this series
featured Pat O'Day of KJR.  Other albums in the series had well-known DJs
from KHJ WLS WKBW and other famous top-40 stations.  They featured the
years between circa 1955-1970 and probably have been re-released on CD.
Today, KJR is a sport-talk station on 950 kHz, although they also have an
oldies format of the same call on FM.