Re: [HCDX]: N Korean Soldier Radio up again

Re: [HCDX]: N Korean Soldier Radio up again

Sonny:

Congratulations on another good job.  I just looked at your homepage and
was really impressed.  You have done some great work.

On another subject.  Would you be interested in supporting an effort that I
started, but Bob Padula is leading, regarding China.  It has been at least
15 years since someone did a comprehensive look at broadcasting in China,
and since your location puts you in a good position to hear Chinese
stations easily, we would like to solicit your inputs regarding loggings of
Chinese stations, particularly Chinese regional outlets, in support of this
effort.  Of course, you will be given full acknowledgements for your
inputs, and will receive a copy of the effort.  It will be a hard copy
effort...it would be nice to have it online, and that may be the ultimate
goal of this project.

I know you do a great deal with North Korea, but I just wondered if you
would be interested in participating in this effort, at any level you
choose.  If so, let me know and I will shoot back to you a draft outline
that Bob is working toward.

Again, keep up the efforts on NK...you are doing something that no one else
is addressing!!

Get back to me re the China thing.

73

Dan Henderson