Re: [HCDX]: WCMQ address (was: WJDM address)

At 06:03 PM 1/11/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>>From the WRTH 1997: 9 Caldwell Place, Elizabeth NJ 07201.
>
>Only proves I should have stuck to WRTH. For '97 I decided to give Passport
>a try. Quite Ok publication, but I sure cannot beat WRTH when it comes to
>full, broad service.
>So back to WRTH, at least during '98. Then we'll all have to see what
>happens next year - now that both Andy Sennitt and Bart Kuperus have left
>the WRTH.

There is one consolation.  Whoever - if anyone - takes over the
WRTH they can't screw it up any worse than it is now.  WRTH has
been badly going downhill for the past several years but the 1997
and 1998 editions are the total pits!  Don't know whose idea it
was to separate the Domestic and International sections but
whoever it was should be fired - if they haven't left already.
Try being a Medium Wave DXer and trying to find SW/MW parallels
by having to look in two different places - and the two lists
are not even sorted the same.  Brilliant!

And the  Arctic "hotshots" who supposedly keep the Medium Wave section
up to date are total jokes.  If you don't believe me just start
comparing the listings in the front with the by frequency list
in the back.  It's hard to believe that two lists can't be made
to match each other but the people in charge of these two sure
can't make them match.  If you want to start with one country try
Morocco.  There are more errors in this one country than most
books would have in the entire book.