Re: [HCDX]: QSL ?

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 23:15:11 +0100 Guido Schotmans <gs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>A few weeks ago, I made recordings with quite good quality from the
>following stations :
>
>- National Radio of Cambodia on 11940
>- R Myanmar on 7185
>- RTM Sibu, Sarawak on 5005
>
>Programme content of all of them was more or less the same : local
>talks and local
>music. That makes it hard to provide good details in a reception
>report, so I am
>thinking of sending a cassette.  But is it worth the effort?  Has
>anybody of you
>received a QSL from these stations?  Probably a veriesigner name can
>make the
>difference...

Myanmar has been a fairly regular verifier recently.  RTM-Sibu also.
Haven't seen a QSL from Cambodia reported in awhile.  I find that
enclosing a tape recording with my reports of stations heard in these
Asian languages has been of great help in getting a QSL.  Recent verie
signers for Myanmar and RTM Sibu are as follows:

R. Myanmar - Ko Ko Htway, Director
RTM Sibu - Clement Stia, Divisional Controller.

Best of luck in your quest for a QSL!

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx