Re: [HCDX]: R.San Marino Intl. once again...

Re: [HCDX]: R.San Marino Intl. once again...

Obviously, there is controversy with this approach.  The ARRL and other ham
organizations sponsor DXpeditions to rocks in the ocean...just to get a new
country...therefore this is exactly opposite the philosophy discussed.
Hopefully, if a station, even tho how small, how temporary, is broadcasting
for listening pleasure, the location of the transmitter should constitute
where the station was broadcasting from!!  The studio doesn't matter--take
some of the relays by VOA, BBC, etc.  Of course, everyone is entitled to
his own opinion...

Controversy is always fun, especiallly in this hobby.