Re: [HCDX]: UNID 1373.44

>>This evening 15 January I've an unidentified station on 1373.44 kHz,
>I'm not sure on this one, but the Ukraine has had a notorious
>drifter that has moved up and down from its nominal 1377 over
>the years.
>Mark Connelly - WA1ION

Maybe it's worth of mention that not only Ukrainians but also many
Russians are drifting incoherently in the wildest places on AM band.
Sometimes in evenings in Europe one can find numerous split frequencies
with a decent signal. 1040 - where it may be - comes to my mind first.

Jari Lehtinen, Lahti, Finland.