Re: [HCDX]: NEWS: Chad on 4904.5

>Did I miss something here?  RNT was audible on 4904.5 as recently as
>late-December here at my QTH in the Southeast U.S.

I only saw very few logs, all of them referred to the local morning
broadcast, btw. Maybe you got a test transmission of their new tube?
I did not hear them when I happened to cross their frequency in the evening
during the last couple of weeks.

73s,
Willi

If you want to know how to maximize bureaucracy, minimize social standards
and human rights, and rise prices at the same time, just ask a politician
to find common standards for the European Union.
     _/_/  Willi H. Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx