[HCDX]: ADMIN: Face lift coming, feedback wanted

[HCDX]: ADMIN: Face lift coming, feedback wanted

Hi All,

I have received many emails about current Hard-Core-DX content.
And I agree many of your frustration about different bulletins and
some "noise" on the list.

It is true that lately the level of the list has gone too down and I have
to do "face lift" to the list. What this means is that we will go more
back to the original charter of the list as being "Hard-Core" list -
rare stations and such.

Also, very difficult question is various bulletins relayed to the list.
I understand that some of you don't want to receive them all but I have also
felt that for many one source receiving all useful bulletins is a good service.
That's because if you receive all useful information from one source you
don't have to join all the separate bulletins' mail lists separately.

I know that drawing the line what to include to the list and what not is
very difficult sometimes. Hard-Core-DX has over 350 subscribers and it means
almost 350 different opinions. I would like to hear what you want Hard-Core-DX
to be. After all it's all the members who make the list, not me as the owner
of the list. Please email me your comments, rko@xxxxxxxxxxx

I will follow up to this topic within a week or so. Hang in there... let's
make this the best, low noise source of Hard-Core-DX information in the net.

Yours,

Risto Kotalampi