Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

I knew. We've been discussing about tape-dxing for the last 25 years.
What's the point? Why on earth ethics or other High Principles should be
involved in an activity most of us are doing for fun? I don't think it
extremely funny going through a single channel reception made while you
sleep. But who am I? Some kinda High Justice? You want a Dx-er "sacred
code", a Torah? Not for me. Provided you don't send fake reports (THAT's
unfair) you can listen to 1965 receptions on a tape recorder dressed up
like Bugs Bunny, if that pleases you. I can only turn green reading about
Blockus.

Andy