Re: [HCDX]: KRPM 1090

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998 mollyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 98 11:51:00 CET, you wrote:
>
> > >Hi list:  > >My letter to KRPM in Seattle via the 1997 WRTH address
> was returned.  >On their homepage they give an email with an unvalid
> address.  >The station was heard in Blokhus with AC format relayed from
> FM.  >Reading the homepage one might get the idea the station no longer
> >belongs to EZ Communications.  >Any ideas? Thanks
>
> The address listed for the business office in the Seattle phone book is:
>
> KRPM AM/KISS 106FM 3131 Elliott Seattle, WA. 98121
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Molly
> 	A phone call to the station confirms this Elliot Ave address.  All
IDs are for "KISS 106" except during Seattle Thunderbirds hockey when they
id as "AM 1090"  My first request to phone information was for the call
KRPM which gave me an in active phone number.  KISS 106 phone number is
206-282-5477 where it was confirmed that the T-Birds play-by-play guy work
at this station at 3031 Elliot Ave Suite 750, Seattle WA 98121.  Good luck
and keep us informed if your are successful with verifying this station.

Mickey Delmage email: cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1031-73 Street > Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T6K 3K7 403-450-2231