A question
Are you from  the ERA ?

On  2 Jan 96 at 0:40, you  wrote:

> At 02:26 ðì 28/2/1998, you wrote:
> >Is anyone able to provide reliable information on ERT local programming?
>
> >73, Mauno
>

> Greetings from Greece.
>
> The Greek Radio & Television owns a network of MW transmitters all over
> Greece. Their power ranges from 200 KW down to just 1 KW.  Your best cathes
> should be early morning unitil perhaps 07:00 local time, or after 18:00
> (local time again).  Try the transmitters with power from 50 KW up to 200
> KW. For more hardcore DX try the stations that run 10 KW if they broadcast
> on a "clear" channel.
>
> All transmitters operate around the clock. If anyone needs the mailing
> addresses of the regional stations, just let me know.
>
> Try the following:

>        GREEK MW RADIO STATION FREQUENCIES
>
>         LOCATION                KHz              KW
> PROGRAMME
>
>           ATHENS 1                 729               150
>        ÅRÁ-1
>
>           ATHENS 2               1386                 50
>        ÅRÁ-2
>
>           ATHENS 3                 666                 15             THIRD
> PROGRAMME
>
>           ATHENS 4                 981               200
>    SPORTS RADIO
>
>        THESSALONIKI 1     1044               150
> MACEDONIA 1
>
>        THESSALONIKI 2      1179                50
> MACEDONIA 2
>
>          ORESTIADA 1          1485              1
>
>          ORESTIADA 2         1080             10
>
>            PATRA                    1485               1
>
>          IRAKLEIO                  954              10
>
>             LARISA                   945                 5
>
>            CHANIA                 1512               50
>
>            IOANNINA              765                10
>
>            TRIPOLI                  1314              10
>
>             PYRGOS                 1350               4
>
>            FLORINA               1278                10
>
>            KOMOTINI           1404                  50
>
>           VOLOS                    1485                 1
>
>           SERRES                  1584                 1
>
>           KAVALA               1602                     1
>
>           KOZANI                 1602                   1
>
>           RHODES                 1494               50
>
>           SAMOS                  1602                   1
>
>           CORFU                   1008                50
>
>           ZAKYNTHOS         927                   50
>

> NOTE: The regional stations relay approximately 12 hours per day the
> programmes of ERA1, ERA2, SPORTS RADIO. All other hours have their regional
> programming.
>
> ERA1 = First Programme
> ERA2 = Second Programme
>

> Godd DXing and lots of 73's.
> Aris Giannarelis,
> Athens, Greece

"adhered AM-HCDXers never listen to FMSS!"
Good HCDX is also listening to 1xxx1 stations
Zacharias Liangas
pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507(temporarily out)
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas  SHORTED !
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate radio )
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/lot/2638   NEW NEW
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m
distribution list with 86 recipients