[HCDX]: Good Mongolian Propagation

Here in north-central New Hampshire, I had outstanding reception Sunday
morning of Voice of Mongolia just after 1200 on 12085. This was the best
reception I've had in three years of regular listenig to this station-we
only get a reception window here twice a year, late March and late
September in the mornings. The signal was almost a 4 with only the whip
antennae on both a Sony SW 77 and also a Magnavox/Phillips D2395.
Program was in English with female announcer and lots of music, at the
end she asked for reception reports at their standard CPO 365 (?) box.
They actually ran over and the transmission ended at 1243, 13 minutes
late. In the past I've had splash from Radio Nederlands on Madagascar on
12090 but that was not there today.