Re: [HCDX]: Nordic SW Center - NEW net address

Re: [HCDX]: Nordic SW Center - NEW net address

> 2. Please do have in mind that we all at the Nordic Shortwave Center do
> our jobs on a voluntary basis and do it in our spare time, even Hermod
> who is working for sydsvenskan.se. Speaking for myself, I would
> apologize if there are errors in the editorial content, because that is
> something I have direct influence on, but certainly not if a technical
> error occurs, something that -- from a professional point of view --
> occurs from time to time.
>
> 3. Last but not least: I am happy that there is a person who is running
> his web site like this, for DXers.

Bravo Thorsten and to all the unpaid guys & gals who run web-sites for
DXers. I'll gladly put up with all sorts of irregularities - human or
computer-generated, in return for the rapid dissemination of info that the
Internet makes available. To me, the Internet should be hailed as a
catalyst for DXers...giving them timely information and a huge human
data-base via such groups as Hard-Core-DX.

Congratulations to you all.

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Join me for the latest tuning tips for the South Pacific on Radio New
Zealand
International during "Mailbox", fortnightly broadcasts, Monday 0430z on
17675kHz and 1130z on 9795kHz, repeated the following Thursday 0830z on
9795kHz and Friday at 1930z on 11735kHz.

Next Broadcasts: Starting Mondays, March 16th and 30th, April 13th and
27th,
repeated on following days as above.

And on AWR's "Wavescan" commencing the third Sunday of the month, repeated
at
0700z on ZLXA Print Disabled Radio the first Monday of the month, on
1602kHz,
3935kHz and 5960kHz alternate 7290kHz.