Re: [HCDX]: QSL

Hi Stefano,

Many thanks for posting the R Barbados QSL details! I am going to send them
to a friend of mine, Mark Nicholls< who has been trying to get a reply from
them for years! In fact, one time he heard them with morning aerobics
session and was even performing the exercises whilst logging them! Mark's a
rather "big" guy - you want to see the chair! :^)

> BARBADOS
> THE VOICE OF BARBADOS
> - River Road - Bridgetown
> 790 kHz - Letter, stickers and folders in 233 dd, 1 USD sent
> v/s David B Ellis - Head of Programming / News & Public Affairs
> e-mail brsladmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW, are you one of the RSMI guys? I seem to recall your name from them. I
was very pleased to hear RSMI on two freqs in December, 7580 & 11415 I
think - though I am still eagerly awaiting a QSL!

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Join me for the latest tuning tips for the South Pacific on Radio New
Zealand
International during "Mailbox", fortnightly broadcasts, Monday 0430z on
17675kHz and 1130z on 9795kHz, repeated the following Thursday 0830z on
9795kHz and Friday at 1930z on 11735kHz.

Next Broadcasts: Starting Mondays, March 16th and 30th, April 13th and
27th,
repeated on following days as above.

And on AWR's "Wavescan" commencing the third Sunday of the month, repeated
at
0700z on ZLXA Print Disabled Radio the first Monday of the month, on
1602kHz,
3935kHz and 5960kHz alternate 7290kHz.