[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] Radio Bahamas 1540

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 16:37:08 +0200 Rein Faber <rfab@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>Hello to all
>
>I'm looking for QSL info for Radio Bahamas 1540. Has anyone verified
>them lately?

Try Mr. Wycliffe Miller - Senior Supervisor of Radio Programming.

Although ZNS is a sporadic verifier, I wouldn't consider them a
"notorious non-verifier", as I have seen QSLs reported from time to time
in various DX bulletins and publications over the last several years.

I received a QSL letter from ZNS-810 in Freeport on the first try.  My
QSL from ZNS-1540 took a couple of followups, but wasn't what I would
consider too difficult to obtain.  I didn't do anything out of the
ordinary in order to get these veries, I just tried to make my reception
report as detailed, friendly, and interesting as possible.

If you haven't received a reply to your first report, a couple of
friendly followups, including return postage, and perhaps a photo,
postcard, or information brochure about your city or country should help.

Best wishes in obtaining a ZNS verification.

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx