Re: [HCDX]: 1640kHz station unmasked! (fwd)

Re: [HCDX]: 1640kHz station unmasked! (fwd)

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998 22:26:43 -0400 Werner Funkenhauser <werner1@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Glen Kippel wrote:
>
>> Interesting stuff about the Haitian station, but the FCC database
>doesn't
>> show a WFNM callsign, or a station on 1640 in your area.  Could it
>be a
>> pirate?
>>
>> Glen Kippel
>> khcs@xxxxxxxx
>
>A PerconCorp Database search shows the following for WFNM:
>
>Frequency Callsign Company Name              RS City      State  89.1
>WFNM     Franklin & Marshall Colle  BF Lancaster PA
>
>Searched 3,393,331 Records. Found 1 records in 0.06 seconds.
>
>BF = FM Broadcast
>--
>Regards,
>Werner Funkenhauser
OK, I was doing a search on the FCC AM database, which explains why I
didn't find WFNM on 1640 kHz in Massachusetts.

Glen Kippel
khcs@xxxxxxxx