[HCDX]: Ferrite loop for MW

Many years ago I remember seeing an article on a ferrite core loop for Mediumwave DX. Apparently
it could be nulled much sharper than an air-core loop and also took up considerably less desk
space! Unluckily a hunt through my archives fails to locate it.

Does anyone have any info on building one of these aerials, on the internet or otherwise? It's
getting into winter here and I need to get some form of decent antenna going. My old air-core
loop, 1 metre diameter, disappeared somehow while our belongings were in storage during a holiday.

Richard