[HCDX]: Radio Disney-1690 kHz

Folks,

Any ideas who is on 1690 kHz with R. Disney programming (as I write this
June 7, at 0130 EDT)?

Heard from 0050 with legitimate Disney programming -- including cuts
from the 50s movie Peter Pan (We can fly...) and the 5 crows sketch (I
done seen about everything when I seen an elephant fly...). In between,
Buddy Holly, The Everly Brothers, The Spice Girls, and some schmaltzy
love songs. Several jingles as "AM 56! Radio Disney".

Good signal, as good as WBAH-1660 and WNML-1670 (both fairly strong) in
Guelph, ON, though with considerable QRN. Best signal on an Icom R71A
with a Kiwa loop aimed E/W.

--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser