[HCDX]: Re: ODXA News Release

A policy change that's long past due! This is good news as far as I'm
concerned, Harold.

You may remember that years ago, when I edited MW International, I always
maintained that, reports to my column from someone in upsate New York as an
example, were as useful, if not more useful, as those from someone in say,
Thunder Bay, Ontario.

--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser