Re: [HCDX]: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME EIGHTEEN - NUMBER FOUR

Re: [HCDX]: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME EIGHTEEN - NUMBER FOUR

Hello Everyone,

     Graham Barclay at Kiwi Radio weekly was kind enough to mention our
netcasts every Friday and Saturday night.  From some e mail we have received
it may be a bit confusing as we unfortunately posted it in local times.  Our
"live" netcast schedule is
Saturday  and Sunday   from 0305 to 0530 and sometimes over..utc
at http://www.palmsradio.com

our web site also features some archived shows that have been broadcast in the
past
over the free radio frequencies.  And you can check those out at our website
http://www.palmsradio.com/rockittext.htm

and in concluding we are in the process of getting more QSL's printed up with
a new design for those waiting for your qsl's that have sent reports thank you
for your patience and hope to have them mailed out by middle of next week!

                                                                     73 and
all the best,

                                                                      Bennie
Dingo
                                                                      Rock-it
Radio

p.s. euro dx'ers Rock-it Radio is finally returning to europe thanks to
SWRS!!!

thank you SWRS and look for our broadcasts in the future!!  We have missed our
European audience greatly.  For those that like rare and rockin' 1950's rock
and roll!