[HCDX]: Noisetrouble

At very irregular times I suffer from a very hard buzzernoise going from
MW till 7000 KHz.  The signal of this noise is at its strongest between
2400 KHz and 2500 KHz with peaks up to Signal 9+15 db.
I tried to cut off all electric devices in my house but the noise just
continued.
It also doesn't come via the electricity way because when I unplug my
antenna, the noise is completely gone.
I also went out with a portable (Panasonic RF-B65) to try and localyse
the source of this buzzing noise but all attempts without result.
The noise appears in the late afternoon and mostly stays on for the rest
of the night.  I have never noticed it around noon.
I use a Kenwood R5000 and R2000 (never sold my first rx) and a longwire
in sloper with balun.
Can someone help me to reduce this annoying noise.
All advice is very wellcome.
tnx in advance.
Johan