Re: [HCDX]: Noisetrouble

>At very irregular times I suffer from a very hard buzzernoise going from
>MW till 7000 KHz.  The signal of this noise is at its strongest between
>2400 KHz and 2500 KHz with peaks up to Signal 9+15 db.
>I tried to cut off all electric devices in my house but the noise just
>continued.
>It also doesn't come via the electricity way because when I unplug my
>antenna, the noise is completely gone.
>I also went out with a portable (Panasonic RF-B65) to try and localyse
>the source of this buzzing noise but all attempts without result.
>The noise appears in the late afternoon and mostly stays on for the rest
>of the night.  I have never noticed it around noon.
>I use a Kenwood R5000 and R2000 (never sold my first rx) and a longwire
>in sloper with balun.
>Can someone help me to reduce this annoying noise.
>All advice is very wellcome.
>tnx in advance.
>Johan

Did you only switch off your electric devices or did you switch off the
electricity completely? You should use a MW frequency to locate the source,
as you then will be able to use the directionality of your ferrite antenna.
But you probably did this already...

It is confusing that the noise is there at very irregular times, but on the
other hand regularly only from the late afternoon onwards.

Good luck and keep us informed about improvements.

Regards,
Willi

--
If you want to know how to maximize bureaucracy, minimize social standards
and human rights, and rise prices at the same time, just ask a politician