[HCDX]: Ondas Azuayas

If you manage to catch the signal from Ondas Azuayas, Ecuador, on 1110 kHz,
I suggest you send your reception report to Ing. Gustavo Cardoso M. He
replied to my test e-mail, while I was checking the links at my site, and
seemed to know something about DX-ing too! You can write to him in english!

You can also check their web-site at http://www.ondasazuayas.com.ec

While you´re out surfing on the Web, you can also take a look at Eldorado
for LA DXers, which has been updated today. Now there are 645 verisigners
from LA, 537 birtdays and 194 e-mail adresses (and almost as many links to
web-pages) - all of them checked and are working! Go to
http://www.nordicdx.com/laqsl/index.html

While there, why don´t take a look at my host, Nordic Shortwave Center,
too; http://www.nordicdx.com

73
Nils Jakobsson