SV: Sv: [HCDX]: New station in Bangui

Dear Friends,
	Acctually this is an interesting discussion and regarding
frequencies usage I have some remarks. The frequency notification to ITU is
done by the administration of the country from which territory the
transmission is broadcasted. So, in my eays it is not a relevant matter what
programme is aired. So the the frequencies of Radio for Peace is a matter
for the Costa Rica administration and, if I remember things correctly, the
UN Radio New York transmissions came from relay sites around the world.
Also, if I remember it correctly, some transmissions from Geneva acctually
came from the UN property in Geneva and I suppose, without knowing the exact
legal conditions, that the UN administration were responsible fron them and
notified ITU about this usage.
A nice detail is that it can be more then 250 meters from the UN controll
room for this transmissions to the ITU-office.

In the Bangui  case, I am am not sure I have read all mails, but I presume
the frequency being used has to be agreed with the administration of the
country (and later, if possible, notified to ITU).
This might be a dream situation and I am sure the people involved in this
project face a lot of difficulties and they surely want to establish real
result (signal on air) as fast as possible. I suppose we all in the short
wave world are looking forward to hear it !
Anybody know if the station intend to be of a more permanent status ?

Magnus Nilsson