[HCDX]: QSL demand

Dear Dan Henderson

What an inappropriate comment. Yes I have promised to send a QSL card to
you a year ago and havent done so yet. So what ??? I hardly believe that I
promised to send you the QSL the day after your e-mail (of which I think
you've forwarded quite a lot asking for a QSL). I will send QSLs to those
few unanswered reports that still remain in my huge piles of papers related
to Radio ABC/Denmark and World Music Radio (via South Africa) but I do have
other matters which I consider more important at present. But sooner or
later I WILL find time to send our those QSLs.

I simply cant understand why some people are SO impatient ...

So impatient that they even accuse me of lieing because I'm not acting
immediately after the demand for a QSL. Crazy ....