Re: [HCDX]: QSL demand

No Stig..I didn't demand..I just wondered why it takes years...and
incidentally, I hope you noticed that I didn't impune your
reputation...just wondered why something takes so long...incidentally, your
call re the Bangui station is a good one--hopefully the logistics will get
solved.  I consider this good news and without you, we just wouldn't have
known it..

Keep up the good work, and if you have time some time, I would like to know
just how you uncovered this one..

73, and yep, a fan...

Dan Henderson