Re: [HCDX]: No nore BBC QSLs ?

This is pretty much the same generic letter BBC has been sending out for
years - even after the German Service continued issuing full data QSL
cards.  I suspect that Mr. Martin's reception reports were not delivered
to the German Department - especially since the letter seems to have come
from the "Marketing" Department as show below.

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx