[HCDX]: Radio Minurca and NRK

Thats what I call a pushing error. The norwegians should have been on 9925
but were on 9901.0 kHz from 22.00-22.20. At 22.20 they finally noticed the
mistake and changed to the right fq of 9925 kHz.

No of course 9895 is not a problem with a expensive communications
receiver. But with a cheap chinese (or whatever) portable radio in Central
Africa it could be different.

However I just spoke to someone who has been in touch with Radio Minurca in
Bangui, and they said that the signal was propagating very well to the
various regions. Yesterday they were flying by helicopter to different
places of the Central African Rep. and asking people whether they could
hear the station - and they all said YES. They will be traveling the
country again today by helicopter.

Best 73's

Stig Hartvig Nielsen