[HCDX]: RE: hard-core-dx V4 #755 - CFL

> >> Tom could you please tell me why gilfer closed, i really miss them.
>
> >	[Bob Foxworth]  I can tell you this much, the name Gilfer
> >originated from the last
> >	names of Perry FERrell and his wife
>
> Is that the same chap who once published the Confidential Frequency
> List?
> And BTW is there a recent edition of that guide? Maybe someone else
> has taken it up?
> 73s,Rémy.

	[Bob Foxworth]  I believe the CFL was published by Tom Kneitel,
k2aes whose
	outfit was CRB (Communications Research Bureau), Kneitel later
was involved with
	Popular Communications. While Perry Ferrell was always willing
to talk with
	and share info with DXers, I always had the _suspicion_ that TK
was in it mainly for
	the money, such as it was from selling DX station lists ...Okay,
back to DXing now.