Re: [HCDX]: RE: [AmFmTvDx] KRVN Lexington NE

Bob Foxworth wrote:

> > Nice sunset enhancement reception of  KRVN Lexington NE at 1733 EST
> > (2233 UTC) here in Guelph tonight. I
> <snip>
>         [Bob Foxworth]  For this kind of DX it will be easier to have
> several inexpensive
>         RXes running side by side, each feeding a cassette tape
> recorder, rather than one
>         humongous RX which after all, can only hear one freq at a time.
> These sunset openings
>         are brief, strong and several good freqs peak up at once and
> then are lost and it's
>         impossible to track them all with one RX.  Used Delco car radios

<snip>

It sounds like a good technique to bag a bunch of stations.

Personally, I like to hear it as it happens. To my mind, using cheap
multiple receivers, and taping later-to-be-reviewed content,  is like
stringing a gill net across a stream.

When I go fishing,  I always use a good rod & reel. ;-)
--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser