Re: [HCDX]: UNID 1480

I can't find a thing that matches here in the West. The only thing I can
find is WTDA, but that is the wrong time zone. They are NBC. 73s Patrick

--- Begin Message ---
Heard a station on Dec. 23 at 1005 UTC ending NBC news, then annoucement as "KTOA (???) News,.... 3 o'clock".  Very weak so call letters may (and should) be different but phonetically matching.  Heard on my Western NA wire and the announcement might indicate MST.  Normally these conditions should provide KGOE or KYOS.  Any clues?
Bjarne

---From the world's northernmost DX-er---
                   71°N, 29°E
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9980 Berlevåg, Norway