Re: [HCDX]: WRTH99

> The question is whether the new WRTH guy(s) are interested in getting any help
> from outsiders like us.

John Wright here sent them an update on Australian MW stuff, and had
corresponded with the new Editor about this. Despite promises none of it
was used.

I can appreciate the problems with taking over a publication of this
scale, but there at least used to be a list of collaborators in each
country/region whose job it was to send updates. Whether this is still the
case I don't know, but they can't hope to know everything from London
without the use of people on the ground in each area.

Richard