Re: [HCDX]: Wanted information about UK RSL-stations andoidarab station on 1620 kHz.

Re: [HCDX]: Wanted information about UK RSL-stations andoidarab station on 1620 kHz.

Many thanks for the information. It was really weak by me. I have no antenna in
a direction towards "Arabia" - It was equally strong(=weak) on my NA beverages!