Re: [HCDX]: Beverage Antennas

My problem in central Michigan with my beverages:  deer.  They run all
over the woods.  Often I find the beverage down and trace the path. If
the wire makes a sudden 90 degree turn into the woods, I know a buck
caught it in his antlers.

It gets worse during the fall deer hunting season when they are running
all over to avoid bullets and arrows.  Then you have the damn
tresspassers who sometimes "complain" of the dangerous wires laying all
over. Believe it!!!

It's real hard to maintain the beverage farm.

73,
Don Hosmer  N8TAV