Re: [HCDX]: Beverage Antennas

I have a question for all you Medium Wave Dxers....yesterday in the Twin
Cites area,I was at a BEST BUY store,and noticed a Loop antenna for
sale.....made by TERK.They also make a bunch of other FM and smaller MW
loops.I bought the TERK Medium Wave loop for $49,being the sucker for
new gadgets all the time.It tunes MW via a tuning knob that tunes from
530 to 1700 khz.,and matches the frequency of your receiver.In the store
it seemed to work great for picking up AM signals,considering the Loop
antenna was surrounded by acres of metal and other electronic items,it
seemed a good deal.My question is do any of you MW Dxers have any
knowledge of this Loop antenna,or any comments.It has a nice look to it
at least  :)