[HCDX]: UNID 1206.6

Hello,

on Jan 18th I heard an UNID on 1206.6 kHz. 2053-2129 UTC Qur'an recitation.
2130 UTC: short hymn (unknown), then off. The signal peaked from direction
Middle East. Although the signal was fair, I had problems to get a clear
modulation
because of splatter from 1215 (UK). Galei Zahal was running on 1206,0 kHz
at the
same time. Only station fitting to the program would be listed Afghanistan on
1206 kHz, but I think that this txer isn't active any more. Nigeria as
another muslim
country is also listed on 1206, but they are not sooo islamic to carry more
than
half an hour of Qur'an chanting ;-) Additionally the antenna-direction does
not fit.

Any suggestions?

Thomas

NRD 535 DG mod., phased 2.2qm loop and 10m wire outdoor
G.C.: 49,5N 10,8E