Re: [HCDX]: No more Beverages, please...

Re: [HCDX]: No more Beverages, please...

>>Please guys, can this discussion on beverages move to
>>rec.radio.broadcasting or somewhere else??? I think this kind on
>>conversations relly doesn't belong to HCDX-group??

Is this for real ?

This discussion on beverages and grounding has been one of the better things
that has happened in this forum over the years.

Beverage antennas are a fascinating aspect of the hobby for the lower
frequencies. Being a Dxer who uses the Beverage on a regular basis it has
been invaluble for me to gather every message and store it away for future
reference.

There has been some excellent experiences shared and I would hope that
similar discussions take place here in the future of not only beverages but
other antennas such as loops & Rhombics etc.

And maybe many other aspects of the hobby.

I personally learnt a lot from the discussion on Earthing and actually went
out and tried various things with instant results..

So keep it up guys, this is really great stuff.

73
Dave

This Email originated from David Onley
Mediumwave & Tropical Band Dxer