From: "Karel Honzik" <karel.honzik@xxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HCDX]: No more Beverages, please...
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:18:54 +0100

>Please guys, can this discussion on beverages move to
>rec.radio.broadcasting or somewhere else??? I think this kind on
>conversations relly doesn't belong to HCDX-group??
>73's! Vesa

I do not think it is so much off-topic. Good antennas help us to hear
good
(DX) stations. There is not so many such mails in our HCDX mailist, it
does
not overload the traffic, I think. And - everybody has a DELETE key on
their
keyboard - I use it often too when I am not interested in certain mails
(being subscribed to 5 lists) and it is a matter of one second to delete
such a mail.
But do not be affraid, the beverage theme is now almost exhausted, I
think
it disappears by itself within a week or so ...

(BTW - I have copied almost all beverage stuff into a special directory
and
later compiled a long Word file).

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,