Re: [HCDX]: One last beverage question

Hi all,

>None of my Beverages are dead straight, some have the odd kink of 5-10
>degrees and none of the terrain is dead flat.

To add my 2 cent: Every time I used a Beverage on non-flat ground, it
resulted in a higher proportion of high angle reception. Signals of (local)
European stations were much stronger, as was the noise floor.

So if you want to take advantage of the low angle reception capabilities of
a Beverage, be sure to use it on a ground as flat as possible.

73,
Willi

--
     _/_/  Willi H. Passmann