Re: [HCDX]: 500 pf. Variable capacitor

Winter Monges wrote:
>I need a 500 pf. variable capacitor, I cannot find it.
>Can any one help me to obtain one? I will pay the cost.

Me too!!

Somehow in the middle of 1990's 500 pF variables
gradually disappeared in shops. Can it really be so,
that nobody manufactures them anymore?
Sure, antique radios still got them, but who would
like to destroy them just because of one component!

The extinction of 500 pF variables is very unfortunate,
as almost every practical antenna matching unit and
mediumwave preselector unit schema we have around
are built around this crucial component.

Jari Lehtinen
Lahti Finland
"Kin-iro no hitomi wa fushigi. Namida no tobira o toji te,
 suna tokei o tomeru yo. Kincho to yuu, ito ga kirete,
 oto to rizimu ga kieru..."
Moe Yoshiba: Rimbu no mori / Forest of the round dance;
Kiyuuketsuki Miyu / Vampire Princess Miyu (1988).
(voc: Namiko Watanabe)