[HCDX]: HCDX: Addresses needed from Russia and Spain

[HCDX]: HCDX: Addresses needed from Russia and Spain

Radio Rezonans

Does anyone have the exact address for the Russian station Radio Rezonans?
The WRTH address is outdated. I've heard them announce the address on the
air, and it goes approximately like this: Moskva 121812, ulitsa Malyj
Nikivskaya, dom 24. I didn't find a street resembling this name from my
Moscow street map. I really don't know the spelling for the street name, so
I would appreciate help on this one. They also gave their telephone numbers
as 222 0730 and 222 0731. Radio Rezonans operates on 1017 kHz AM signing on
at 1400 UTC.

Radio Nacional de España 864 & 972

Also, I would need valid addresses for RNE regional offices in Socuéllamos
and Monforte de Lemos. My reports bounced back.

Since these inquiries are rather specific, and probably don't interest the
vast majority of HCDX subscribers, I would appreciate a reply to me
personally, instead of the list. To reduce the noise...

73
Mika Makelainen
Finland