[HCDX]: HLAZ 1566

Hello,

today (Feb 1st) I've been on 1566 kHz at 2215-2230 and heard a station that
I presume is HLAZ-Korea. The signal was best at around 2220 UTC when even
AIR was pushed into the backyard. I'm not absolutely shure about the
language: Korean or Japanese, the first one more likely. Besides YL/OM
talking I heard rel. music (chorus and solists) including the mandatory
"haleluja" :) as well as a short phone-in. The signal faded away at around
2230 UTC and AIR came back. Two days earlier I heard the station the first
time peaking at around 2215. Any similar observations around?

Thomas

SE Germany