Re: [HCDX]: DXing & Copyright

For those who are interested, I have received two direct (private)
replies from lawyers - one American and one Canadian - on this issue
and they assure me I have no need to worry about these accusations.

Truthfully, I wasn't worried about the accusations to begin with ...
just disgusted with continuing year after year to see such childish
behavior from grown men who are very knowledgable and authoritative
members of this hobby.

Hopefully the bashing this issue has received here has embarrassed the
"copyright bullies" (as Hermod nicely put it) enough that they will
keep quiet for a while. As hobbyists, we are all best served by the
free and rapid exchange of DX news.

==
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx
   or<patepluma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>