Re: [HCDX]: UNID on 1670

Hi Martin,
Yes, very good reception this night and morning. I also listened to 1670
without call being mentioned. I heard promos for "The All new AM 16-70".
And also promo for what I heard as "Warner Robin Speedway" with telephone
number 770-946-4211. So when I searched for that number through internet it
ended up with "Atlanta Speedway" with that actual number. I take for
granted that this is is the station that some time ago was known as "The
Sports Animal 16-70 WNML".  If the call letters are the same I don't know.
73s
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland