[HCDX]: Helping Uncle Sam

Here's a unique opportunity to combine your interests in radio and computers!

IBB is looking for someone on the WEST COAST of NORTH AMERICA to 'host' a
remote monitoring system.  [We're most interested in the Bay area but will
certainly consider other options.]

'Hosing' entails finding a place for a Drake R8A/B receiver and Apple
PowerBook computer in your home/office and providing the following:

1) reliable AC power
2) reliable internet access and email account
3) outdoor antenna of some kind - nothing fancy needed
4) occasional rebooting or dumping a file in the trash now and then

We'll provide equipment and reimburse you for internet connectivity.

If you're interested, reply to me personally at the email address below.

bw

Bill Whitacre
International Broadcasting Bureau
Washington, DC